Getting Here & Parking
- I5 North to Alberta Street exit, right off exit, right onto N Albina Ave.
- I5 South to Alberta Street exit, left off exit, right onto N Albina Ave.
- North: via MLK or Williams to N Fremont or Skidmore and head west
- South: via MLK ,Vancouver, Albina to N Skidmore and head east
- Interstate Ave: To N Mississippi or head east on N Skidmore
- Bus: #4: Exit at stop at N Skidmore and Mississippi or stops on N Borthwick (detour route)
- Max Yellow Line: Overlook stop, then east over the Failing Street pedestrian bridge. Skidmore Stop, then east on Skidmore
- On street parking.
- Paid parking at the Boise Elliot School. Enter via N Fremont and Kerby. Proceeds benefit the school.
- Paid parking at the SEI School. Enter via N Failing. Proceeds benefit the school.
Please be respective of driveways, handicap zones, other no parking zones. Parking enforcement will be out.
- Extra bike parking will be available. Exact locations are TBD.
Street Closure Info
Time: 5:00 am to Midnight
N. Mississippi Ave between N. Fremont and N. Skidmore Ave
N. Beech, N Failing, N Shaver, N Mason between N. Michigan and N. Albina
Alleys: Local access to the Michigan and Albina alleyways will be maintained throughout the event.
Exception: No access to Albina alley via N Shaver, access from Mason or Failing
Detour: N Mississippi Ave detour is on Borthwick Ave
Parking: Please park off these street blocks during the street closure. Courtesy tow area is N Failing at Michigan.
Information: Located at N Mississippi and Failing
Pets: Best to leave the dog at home. It’s warm and crowded. If you must, animals must be leashed and under control.
Pro Tip: Dog pool is at Salty’s Pet Supply
Kids: We are very family friendly. Visit the Kids Zone at N Beech, or the Kids Stage at Mississippi Pizza.
Smoking: The fair is a public space, so all applicable smoking laws apply. Please be respectful.
ATM’s: There are plenty throughout the fair. Exact locations are TBD. Many places are cash only.
First Aid: Located at the Information booth
Volunteers: We love you! Want to help out, please email email@example.com
Weather: The fair is a rain or shine event.
- If you are a prospective vendor and need information or would like to apply to the street fair, please contact Axiom Event Productions (HMBA does not handle the production of the event).
General Fair Map
Will be available in June.