The 2018 Mississippi Street fair will be Saturday July 14th
Getting Here & Parking
- I5 North to Alberta Street exit, right off exit, right onto N Albina Ave.
- I5 South to Alberta Street exit, left off exit, right onto N Albina Ave.
- North: via MLK or Williams to N Fremont or Skidmore and head west
- South: via MLK ,Vancouver, Albina to N Skidmore and head east
- Interstate Ave: To N Mississippi or head east on N Skidmore
- Bus: #4: Exit at stop at N Skidmore and Mississippi or stops on N Borthwick (detour route)
- Max Yellow Line: Overlook stop, then east over the Failing Street pedestrian bridge. Skidmore Stop, then east on Skidmore
- On street parking.
- Paid parking at the Boise Elliot School. Enter via N Fremont and Kerby. Proceeds benefit the school.
- Paid parking at the SEI School. Enter via N Failing. Proceeds benefit the school.
Please be respective of driveways, handicap zones, other no parking zones. Parking enforcement will be out.
- Extra bike parking will be available. Exact locations are TBD.
Street Closure Info
Time: 5:00 am to Midnight
N. Mississippi Ave between N. Fremont and N. Skidmore Ave
N. Beech, N Failing, N Shaver, N Mason between N. Michigan and N. Albina
Alleys: Local access to the Michigan and Albina alleyways will be maintained throughout the event.
Exception: No access to Albina alley via N Shaver, access from Mason or Failing
Detour: N Mississippi Ave detour is on Borthwick Ave
Parking: Please park off these street blocks during the street closure. Courtesy tow area is N Failing at Michigan.
Information: Located at N Mississippi and Failing
Pets: Best to leave the dog at home. It’s warm and crowded. If you must, animals must be leashed and under control.
Pro Tip: Dog pool is at Salty’s Pet Supply
Kids: We are very family friendly. Visit the Kids Zone at N Beech, or the Kids Stage at Mississippi Pizza.
Smoking: The fair is a public space, so all applicable smoking laws apply. Please be respectful.
ATM’s: There are plenty throughout the fair. Exact locations are TBD. Many places are cash only.
First Aid: Located at the Information booth
Volunteers: We love you! Want to help out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Weather: The fair is a rain or shine event.
- I am a vendor and I need information. Please see our vendor info page.
- I need to find a vendor. Please see our vendor listing page.
General Fair Map
Will be available in June.